Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi everyone
Hi again,

The stereo is a PU 2294 B I checked some Youtube videos (e.g. this one had it in his Citroen: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BA9wq8ung-g) and the +1234 trick doesn't seem to work on those. He was literally unsoldering the EEPROM and reading it. Far easier to get a new stereo with extra features, if I could find the right prongs to get it out...
Thanks for the Pioneer recommendation, may be a bit high-end and therefore desirable to steel on a cabriolet when we leave the roof down in the supermarket car-park. Also thanks for the heads-up about stalk and steering wheel functions - never having had a working stereo I never used them so if I can get them to work then great, but otherwise, I probably won't worry about it.

The local garage previously did a pretty good job on the windscreen surround, basically I think they crimped the bottom hard between 2 bits of metal, which worked for 5 months until we took it on the Autoroute at 80mph/130kph. Now it doesn't ever stick for long and we are running without it.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
Hi everyone - by slfrpinincabri - 08-07-2017, 12:17 PM
RE: Hi everyone - by Eeyore - 09-07-2017, 11:50 AM
RE: Hi everyone - by partybish - 10-07-2017, 01:44 PM
RE: Hi everyone - by slfrpinincabri - 10-07-2017, 05:10 PM