Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Changing ECU to bypass immobiliser?
#1
Hi.

I've wrote about this several times and nobody can give me a good answer.. It seems like these cars were pretty faulty with their immobilisers and nobody really knows how to fix it?

Info:

Car: Peugeot 306 XS -97
Engine: 1.6 Petrol
Gearbox: Manual 5 speed
Immobiliser: Keypad
ECU: not sure


So the battery got drained and the car refused to start after that. Even if I entered the correct code. The red and green light is both lightning up after I entered the code and the engine will just spin.

My question: The only solid answer I've read on several forums is changing the ECU to a ECU from a 306 without an immobiliser. Is this possible? If so, what ECU will fit? Any ECU from any 1.6 petrol XS -97 or is there some rules that certain ECU's won't fit or something like that?

If there is anything you wanna know, just ask! Smile


Messages In This Thread
Changing ECU to bypass immobiliser? - by TurboJeppe - 08-05-2017, 04:45 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  central locking bypass auto unlocking andyw 1 3,571 04-07-2021, 03:58 PM
Last Post: Mighty306
Thumbs Down Immobiliser thebluepearl 11 5,705 20-05-2016, 12:05 PM
Last Post: insomaniac45
  Xantia 1.8 16v key/immobiliser Piggy 7 5,316 26-02-2016, 04:02 PM
Last Post: Toms306

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)