Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Gti6 calipers
#5
(30-10-2016, 09:04 PM)td_dan Wrote:
(30-10-2016, 08:33 PM)reese Wrote:
(30-10-2016, 05:18 PM)td_dan Wrote: As the title says im after a set of gti calipers close to birmingham or collect from the expo

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

I've got some but I won't be at the expo... I can post them if that's of any interest?
They complete, caliper and carrier? If so how much posted

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

Sorry for the slow reply, I'm away atm. I'll weigh them and price up delivery next week and will let you know then.


Messages In This Thread
Gti6 calipers - by td_dan - 30-10-2016, 05:18 PM
RE: Gti6 calipers - by reese - 30-10-2016, 08:33 PM
RE: Gti6 calipers - by td_dan - 30-10-2016, 09:04 PM
RE: Gti6 calipers - by reese - 08-11-2016, 04:57 PM
RE: Gti6 calipers - by td_dan - 08-11-2016, 01:02 PM
RE: Gti6 calipers - by td_dan - 08-11-2016, 04:59 PM
RE: Gti6 calipers - by Matt-Rallye - 10-11-2016, 03:27 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wanted: Gti6 calipers zx_volcane 4 3,626 22-07-2017, 07:04 AM
Last Post: 306gtiparts
  Wanted: gti6 calipers Stef205 1 2,043 11-06-2016, 11:18 AM
Last Post: Matt-Rallye
  Wanted: GTI6 Front Calipers ginge191 3 2,747 11-01-2015, 08:27 PM
Last Post: ally406

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)