Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Thoughts on people that mod cars not knowing what they do
#17
Thanks for the kind reply Eeyore. I don't agree with the removal on anti roll bars on a standard car that's designed to have one, or 'slamming' a car for that matter (utterly pointless if you as me) As I said the lack of roll bar 'contributed' to the cause but I still think it was the idiot driving the car that caused it to roll.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Messages In This Thread
Thoughts on people that mod cars not knowing what they do - by bilboaustin - 02-11-2016, 04:49 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2nd Thoughts chylledapps 15 9,174 24-01-2015, 07:50 PM
Last Post: chylledapps
  Thoughts on mk1 mx5 Jtrigga 34 22,742 18-12-2014, 10:52 AM
Last Post: Razorback_Rob
  Some people shouldn't be allowed near cars! Dum-Dum 37 27,818 27-03-2013, 02:22 PM
Last Post: kentiiboii

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)