Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
New DHY owner ...
#7
(24-05-2016, 02:03 PM)bashbarnard Wrote:
(24-05-2016, 01:54 PM)toseland Wrote: you'll see as many about throwing rods as you will with them without ever throwing a rod,

In stock trim they are relatively bomb proof provided something doesn't go wrong.,   I think I am yet to see the "I was driving down the road in my untouched XUD doing 50 and perfectly serviced and it just went bang" ccomment,   usually its a succession of events..  silly fuel,  silly boost, lead right foot and pop.. rod exits stage left.

so I would hazard a few years of sensible unadulterated use,  or if you're going to do it up sort the problem out early,

Someones wife/gf on here had a standard one go on her. I eouldnt worry about it ive never had one throw on a mild tune ever. Look after it dont drive like a bell hop and youll be fine

It was me bash standard engine boom. Lol don't think it was looked after before we got it  Speechless


Messages In This Thread
New DHY owner ... - by carlukepeugeot - 24-05-2016, 01:09 PM
RE: New DHY owner ... - by toseland - 24-05-2016, 01:54 PM
New DHY owner ... - by bashbarnard - 24-05-2016, 02:03 PM
RE: New DHY owner ... - by pioneer DJ paddy - 27-05-2016, 06:16 PM
RE: New DHY owner ... - by Piggy - 24-05-2016, 02:15 PM
RE: New DHY owner ... - by carlukepeugeot - 24-05-2016, 09:38 PM
RE: New DHY owner ... - by toseland - 26-05-2016, 09:31 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)