Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I've taxed worse....
#1
After an hour of working in a lay by in the rain to get it straight(er) and a headlight fitted my new toy is home. Did just over 30mpg on the way home and dump valve noise is addictive.

TBH I think I might drive it like this till I get the new panels sprayed as it holds together fine, the headlight aim is good and there are no sharp edges.

I've taxed worse Big Grin

   


Messages In This Thread
I've taxed worse.... - by Dum-Dum - 06-04-2016, 09:22 PM
RE: I've taxed worse.... - by Niall - 06-04-2016, 09:28 PM
RE: I've taxed worse.... - by Eeyore - 06-04-2016, 09:35 PM
RE: I've taxed worse.... - by Sian - 06-04-2016, 10:23 PM
RE: I've taxed worse.... - by C2K - 07-04-2016, 05:37 AM
RE: I've taxed worse.... - by Piggy - 07-04-2016, 07:31 AM
RE: I've taxed worse.... - by Toms306 - 07-04-2016, 07:36 AM
RE: I've taxed worse.... - by mr_fish - 07-04-2016, 09:11 AM
RE: I've taxed worse.... - by Matt - 07-04-2016, 03:14 PM
RE: I've taxed worse.... - by toseland - 07-04-2016, 03:33 PM
RE: I've taxed worse.... - by Dum-Dum - 07-04-2016, 06:47 PM
RE: I've taxed worse.... - by 1616six - 08-04-2016, 09:29 AM
RE: I've taxed worse.... - by Poodle - 07-04-2016, 06:33 PM
RE: I've taxed worse.... - by silverzx - 08-04-2016, 09:08 AM
RE: I've taxed worse.... - by Jonny81191 - 08-04-2016, 10:48 AM
RE: I've taxed worse.... - by cully - 08-04-2016, 11:52 AM
RE: I've taxed worse.... - by cpikey316_ - 08-04-2016, 12:20 PM
RE: I've taxed worse.... - by mr_fish - 08-04-2016, 03:49 PM
RE: I've taxed worse.... - by swampy - 08-04-2016, 07:41 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Worse car ever owned Hitchos 44 20,517 25-10-2015, 11:41 AM
Last Post: Magenta Sunset
  Going from bad to worse Matt 23 11,168 28-07-2013, 05:47 PM
Last Post: Niall
  well that could have gone a lot worse... samass 30 18,545 11-02-2013, 09:04 PM
Last Post: samass

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)