Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whistle coming from inside 306
Heart Hi guys!! I'm new here and this is my first car so I'm still getting the hang of things. 

My little pug. He's old now (1999) and I know it's gettin on and things will be breaking down. I bought it for £500 off a friend who knew nothing about cars, therefore did nothing to really look after it. 

I had the MOT done in December and had, ALOT, of stuff done. 

New tyres, new cat, brake load sensing valve had gone, drop link something had seized up. So I paid a lot for it to be repaired. 

But now I have noticed a lot of water in the passenger footwell. I put kseal through the system and it cleared up. But the water is back and it's more like a puddle now. 

I can't be sure weather it's because of heavy rain (we had a lot of rain both times before the water appeared) or if there is a leak. 

And also. When I start up my engine. Recently it's started whistling/screeching. And it's really high pitched. It sounds like it's coming from the dash. It's deafening. But then it stops. I don't know what is causing it. Sometimes it doesn't do it. And sometimes it does. 

Sorry for the really long post btw!! Makeup
[Image: 2hq9i7o.jpg]
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
Whistle coming from inside 306 - by Pipsqueakaboo - 27-01-2016, 10:22 PM
RE: Whistle coming from inside 306 - by WiNgNuTz - 27-01-2016, 10:40 PM
RE: Whistle coming from inside 306 - by jjwilde69 - 17-02-2016, 11:19 AM
RE: Whistle coming from inside 306 - by jjwilde69 - 25-02-2016, 03:13 PM