Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daze's 400bhp Nissan Silvia drift car
(03-12-2015, 08:38 PM)insomaniac45 Wrote: I must say, when i first saw the title for the thread (please be aware i do not know you so please reserve judgment until you have read through Smile ) i thourght, here we go, have a go hero..........

But how wrong could i be, dude, the car is amazing, and the drifiting, wow, really glad you put lots of pics and vids in there, always nice to see some real evidence,

If your ever drifting in the local area (as i see your from fareham), let me know, it would be epic to come see, and i think Tyler (he is quad cerebral palsy) would love it, he is all about noise and seeing cars wizz by,

all that is left to say....

THIS THREAD ROCKS

Ah, thanks man! Haha, that is a fair assumption based on the title maybe, I certainly see a lot who say "drift", but have never been above 1st gear!

Unfortunately the car is now off the road (hence buying a 306), plus I don't do any "naughty's" on the streets at all, it's not worth the risk. Also annoyingly there isn't anywhere local that offers drift practice, apart from maybe Matcham's up near Ringwood, but it's relatively slow stuff & the track is like the surface of the moon!

I'll keep this thread updated with when & where I'm likely to drift next though! So far it's looking like next year now - Driftmatsuri (search on Facebook) have released dates for their Spring Matsuri event which I'll be going to. It's at Rockingham circuit, which is just a mega track!

I've been to Rockingham just once before - here's a vid if you're interested. So good - so fast!

http://youtu.be/hcrQ7DDYw6A
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
Daze's 400bhp Nissan Silvia drift car - by Dazecoop - 03-12-2015, 09:25 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cummins Drift Truck a la Dum-Dum Dum-Dum 274 111,870 01-08-2017, 09:20 PM
Last Post: procta
  Project e46 v8 scratch that s14 vhate drift car xudlingo 34 13,469 03-07-2016, 11:13 AM
Last Post: xudlingo
  An 80s Nissan... Mal 15 3,390 21-11-2015, 11:31 PM
Last Post: Danaidh