Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Bollocks, Bugger, Arse and f*ck!!!!!
#50
(27-08-2015, 11:29 AM)Piggy Wrote: How do you KNOW it needs an engine!?

I don't know she needs and engine but I do know that Matt hydrolocked his in a similar depth and when I tried to restart her she felt 'heavy' as it tried to turn over.

Consider it as this;
I don't know that you wouldn't shag me if I was the last human left on earth but from the available evidence I'm pretty confident in the fact. Same difference with the engine.


Messages In This Thread
Bollocks, Bugger, Arse and f*ck!!!!! - by Dum-Dum - 27-08-2015, 12:03 AM
RE: Bollocks, Bugger, Arse and f*ck!!!!! - by Dum-Dum - 27-08-2015, 11:37 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  oh bugger dog house tonight cully 10 7,081 14-12-2017, 09:26 AM
Last Post: Eeyore
  pain in the arse! procta 14 9,462 22-08-2014, 02:25 PM
Last Post: PartyJas
  Goodwood Racing - Made My Arse Twitch bigcheez2k3 1 2,647 08-04-2014, 08:30 AM
Last Post: Chris_90

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)