Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
General oil pressures
#1
Hi, are there any threads on this matter?
The reason I ask, is that since I changes the oil & filter last month, I'm seeing about 10(ish) psi drop over general running compared to last year's service. (was about 80psi 1st cold start before). Itwasntme
Also anyone have an idea of general oil temps?
cheers all. Smile
It goes, it stops (as reqd). Makeup
Hate Housework!


Messages In This Thread
General oil pressures - by Magenta Sunset - 15-08-2015, 07:56 PM
RE: General oil pressures - by bashbarnard - 15-08-2015, 08:23 PM
RE: General oil pressures - by craig306 - 15-08-2015, 09:23 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  General reliability Ricky 23 10,519 24-04-2013, 07:37 PM
Last Post: Ricky

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)