Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
To strip or not to strip, that is the question....
#10
I'm seriously debating it too, I've already got 1 sparco bucket seat that's just in storage, I'm either going to get a reclining one for the passenger and keep rear seats or get another sparco and lose the rear seats, opinions?


Messages In This Thread
To strip or not to strip, that is the question.... - by connorp - 28-06-2015, 02:49 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Black strip just behind front door glass maxaret 26 15,554 02-04-2016, 07:00 PM
Last Post: maxaret
Thumbs Down Unpleasant black strip Bunhead5565 11 5,277 12-07-2014, 05:33 PM
Last Post: Bunhead5565
  help with plastic strip on door DTurboTom 8 4,099 28-04-2014, 09:55 AM
Last Post: Dom

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)