Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The toy, 306GTI trackday racer. *Dial-up warning: Picture heavy*
I had trouble choosing a position myself, in the end I decided that since its not good to kill the switch while the engine is running I don't want it within reach from the drivers seat. In an emergency there will be the possibility of killing the switch via a pull handle in the grill.
In the future I'll probably get a master fuse that I'll put as close to the battery as possible.
Tinkerer of 306gti6 trackday racer, less stuff, more hard, more umpf, more stop.


Messages In This Thread
The toy, 306GTI trackday racer. *Dial-up warning: Picture heavy* - by Janne L - 27-05-2015, 09:29 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  306 rallye trackday project twangy 383 337,442 19-03-2020, 05:12 PM
Last Post: Eeyore
  FXZ Steve's China HDi - Daily Driver (Picture Heavy) FXZ Steve 17 9,584 19-06-2014, 07:25 PM
Last Post: FXZ Steve

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)