Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Any descent mechanics blue smoke?
#7
I was reading ruan thread about runaways and I'm really not keen for that, thing is I have got another doner car with a d8a engine, bosch pump, t2 turbo and hdi box but just trying to find the motivation to swap it all as im relatively new to machanics


Messages In This Thread
Any descent mechanics blue smoke? - by blinkyeatu - 07-05-2015, 12:56 PM
RE: Any descent mechanics blue smoke? - by blinkyeatu - 07-05-2015, 02:57 PM
RE: Any descent mechanics blue smoke? - by Ruan - 14-05-2015, 10:33 AM
RE: Any descent mechanics blue smoke? - by Ruan - 18-05-2015, 10:53 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Sad Blue Smoke KilianManning 10 7,428 28-09-2015, 11:44 AM
Last Post: KilianManning
  Light blue smoke Nathan1305 5 3,711 26-02-2015, 01:36 PM
Last Post: Seb_Ryan
  Rough startup....smoke.. lots of smoke.. toseland 8 7,956 17-06-2014, 10:35 PM
Last Post: madmadmax

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)