Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
GE Quickshift
#5
I made a mistake dude. You actually put a post up before I got the message on 306 GTI forum.

I'll PM you back but let me know if you don't want it as I have two other guys lined up for it and just want to keep them posted.

Cheers
Ash
Opinions are like bumholes. Everyone has one, and we all think everyone elses stinks.


Messages In This Thread
GE Quickshift - by Ash J - 26-01-2015, 03:09 PM
RE: GE Quickshift - by Chris_90 - 26-01-2015, 03:19 PM
RE: GE Quickshift - by Ash J - 26-01-2015, 03:35 PM
RE: GE Quickshift - by Chris_90 - 26-01-2015, 07:55 PM
RE: GE Quickshift - by Ash J - 26-01-2015, 09:35 PM
RE: GE Quickshift - by Chris_90 - 26-01-2015, 09:59 PM
RE: GE Quickshift - by Ash J - 26-01-2015, 10:04 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  For sale. G.E Griffins quickshift hovis16 4 3,238 22-04-2014, 08:49 PM
Last Post: hovis16
  Quickshift Niall 5 4,216 28-10-2012, 05:58 PM
Last Post: Niall
  Ebay: 306 Quickshift HDi Dave 21 13,187 26-06-2012, 01:44 PM
Last Post: Atterz

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)