Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Newbie with Track Project
#1
Hi guys, my names Todd and I'm from Kent, a stones throw from brands hatch conveniently Smile

I recently bought a 1998 Gti6 as a track project. It came with 10 months mot so am using it over the winter whilst I freshen up my bmw. I'm no stranger to fast cars, in fact this is the most underpowered car I've owned in about 8 years, but I've learnt what this car lacks in acceleration it makes up for in a bend, hence my choice for a track car. I'm mechanical engineer for a large generator hire company so know my way around an engine, but am new to French hatch backs Smile

Previous cars are 5 punto GT's, one converted to 2ltr turbo.
S14a 200sx
Audi b5 S4
Current car is decatted and mapped e46 330d with 285bhp & 450lbft, she will be used to tow the pug to track days.

This is the poor old girl who is gonna cop it on track Wink


Messages In This Thread
Newbie with Track Project - by todd1983 - 19-12-2014, 06:22 PM
RE: Newbie with Track Project - by Piggy - 19-12-2014, 06:33 PM
RE: Newbie with Track Project - by 7057sam - 19-12-2014, 06:44 PM
Newbie with Track Project - by todd1983 - 20-12-2014, 12:29 PM
RE: Newbie with Track Project - by Eeyore - 20-12-2014, 07:06 PM
Newbie with Track Project - by todd1983 - 20-12-2014, 07:27 PM
RE: Newbie with Track Project - by 7057sam - 21-12-2014, 01:38 AM
Newbie with Track Project - by todd1983 - 21-12-2014, 10:22 AM
Newbie with Track Project - by Mole man - 21-12-2014, 01:44 PM
RE: Newbie with Track Project - by 7057sam - 21-12-2014, 02:43 PM
RE: Newbie with Track Project - by todd1983 - 24-12-2014, 01:08 PM
Newbie with Track Project - by todd1983 - 11-02-2015, 08:08 PM
RE: Newbie with Track Project - by Toms306 - 11-02-2015, 08:19 PM
RE: Newbie with Track Project - by todd1983 - 11-02-2015, 10:23 PM
RE: Newbie with Track Project - by 7057sam - 11-02-2015, 11:33 PM
RE: Newbie with Track Project - by MisterGTR - 11-02-2015, 10:40 PM
RE: Newbie with Track Project - by todd1983 - 12-02-2015, 05:10 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hi! (Newbie with Gti6 Track Car...) Chr1sch 10 6,140 26-01-2015, 05:12 PM
Last Post: jonas306

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)