Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
1.9 non turbo engine into an hdi
#6
But will it fit, this is what I need to know... I know it's not to tour taste but I have everything to build it if it fits hence the question I have had 4 hdi's and I would like without spending too much to get this one running with this engine as it's genuinely low miles and runs so sweetly..


Messages In This Thread
1.9 non turbo engine into an hdi - by Icywalts - 02-12-2014, 04:20 PM
RE: 1.9 non turbo engine into an hdi - by Eeyore - 02-12-2014, 05:13 PM
RE: 1.9 non turbo engine into an hdi - by Icywalts - 02-12-2014, 05:28 PM
RE: 1.9 non turbo engine into an hdi - by John1.4 - 02-12-2014, 05:29 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  N/A head on a Turbo engine=Bad idea or not? johnny625 3 10,473 19-11-2022, 05:44 PM
Last Post: johnny625
  1.9d turbo 306 engine swap to a berlingo joshed 7 5,993 25-02-2015, 05:28 PM
Last Post: xudlingo
  another 205 d turbo for sale 405 dt engine bayley 3 2,938 19-01-2013, 10:24 PM
Last Post: vtec power gt

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)