Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
2.0 hdi 90 blueish smoke under acceleration
#1
hi I was driving normally yesterday when all of a sudden I noticed some blueish smoke from the exhaust which almost goes if driving gently, however if I take the revs up its blowing out a fairbit of blueish smoke.

iv had the rac out and engine runs sweet as a nut with no over heating,and no smoke from cold start, and no smoke idling.

coolant level is fine and oil level full

any ideas??


Messages In This Thread
2.0 hdi 90 blueish smoke under acceleration - by jayspug86 - 12-10-2014, 03:27 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Noise on acceleration after 3500rpm. Video daveylennon93 21 9,771 07-11-2014, 06:48 PM
Last Post: Ruan
  Acceleration Wolverine1091 26 12,904 06-02-2014, 06:57 PM
Last Post: Mr Whippy
  Rattle under acceleration upto 3k Jukie88 37 20,301 28-06-2012, 04:32 AM
Last Post: gareth7

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)