Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
How do I remove this ac pipe?
#3
I've always cut them to get them out, no idea how you'd get the new one in in situ! Haynes doesn't cover ac pipes does it?


Messages In This Thread
How do I remove this ac pipe? - by MisterGTR - 04-09-2014, 09:33 AM
RE: How do I remove this ac pipe? - by Matt - 04-09-2014, 09:48 AM
RE: How do I remove this ac pipe? - by Toms306 - 04-09-2014, 11:47 AM
RE: How do I remove this ac pipe? - by Ican - 04-09-2014, 12:26 PM
RE: How do I remove this ac pipe? - by Slam Wagon - 04-09-2014, 01:26 PM
RE: How do I remove this ac pipe? - by Ican - 04-09-2014, 03:36 PM
RE: How do I remove this ac pipe? - by Ican - 04-09-2014, 06:16 PM
RE: How do I remove this ac pipe? - by Lolben91 - 04-09-2014, 10:40 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)