Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
New career!
#1
So, tomorrow marks the start of a new career for me!

I'm joining the Royal Navy as a submariner marine engineer. This has all come about to fast and I cannot believe I'm about to start phase 1 tomorrow.

I'm genuinely really excited, but nervous as hell!

Beats my old job in retail massively though.

I guess the main point of this post is if anyone has done the same or can offer some advice for me, it'd really help Smile


Messages In This Thread
New career! - by callumcull - 05-07-2014, 08:13 AM
RE: New career! - by WiNgNuTz - 05-07-2014, 08:15 AM
RE: New career! - by Uberderv - 05-07-2014, 09:55 AM
RE: New career! - by Niall - 05-07-2014, 10:06 AM
RE: New career! - by callumcull - 05-07-2014, 11:01 AM
RE: New career! - by Toms306 - 05-07-2014, 11:07 AM
New career! - by DavidA - 05-07-2014, 11:03 AM
RE: New career! - by Lwilliams - 05-07-2014, 11:16 AM
RE: New career! - by bashbarnard - 05-07-2014, 11:17 AM
RE: New career! - by cpikey316_ - 05-07-2014, 12:40 PM
RE: New career! - by Atterz - 05-07-2014, 04:41 PM
RE: New career! - by Hec1872 - 05-07-2014, 04:44 PM
RE: New career! - by Tom - 05-07-2014, 05:21 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Career opportunities bashbarnard 26 13,025 02-05-2015, 02:02 PM
Last Post: Poodle
  New career - Advice/opinions wanted Poodle 8 4,527 12-05-2012, 06:54 PM
Last Post: Niall

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)