Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Toms Type R (Caution no Peugeot content inside)
Lol theres a bit of shit build up in here atm.

They are low on torque (when compared to a diesel) but you definately dont need to rev it right up to go anywhere, you can drive all day under 3k and not hold anyone up/be going un godly slow.

The whole diesel keeping up thing is rubbish, my 205 i estimated was 170ish bhp and close to 300ftlb and the type r is just as quick, so i dont know what some people in here think they're driving but i think they be exagerating a bit. Dont get me wrong im still a big diesel lover, if i see a lorry coaling towards me i roll down the window and love the sound!!

Just to go back and keep up with a few other comments, i like to try and include everyone,

Yes the noise is great, i will get some videos.

Yes honda drivers are mostly bellends, i know this, and still think so actually lol

Curt i completely missed your sarcasm, i agree its hard to get it to come across on the interwebs.

I would love an LSD, it certainanly is no slouch, and yes some comments here are silly.

Chris it all depends on how much time you spend hooning, my first tank of my weekly routine was 28mpg and im driving like a twat tbh. Work is 26mile round trip then if i go out in the evening or run any errands it goes up more. My work is B roads then 7/8 miles of dual carriage way, when im going places other than work its pretty much always B roads.

Ok that'll do for that.

Whys it an odd car for a daily?

In respect to mods, it has a Tegiwa carbon induction kit and an un silenced B pipe. Also is lowered 30mm on eibachs and has camber bolts and arms and has had a fast road setup, so it feels great going round corners. My one gripe at the minute is the mis match of tyres on it, all 4 are different brands and the back 2 are different size to the front 2 granted its only 205/215 but still annoying.

Oh and i serviced it today, new sparkys NGK Iridiums, Ester sythetic oil, oem filter and fresh gearbox oil.

[Image: A2F6CFE7-537D-46A0-BC24-4A8A23DDE4D7_zpsiwivisea.jpg]

Oh and sporting my top up oil, in my freeby top up bag by Fuchs, courtesy of Opie Oils!!
[Image: B707757D-2AE2-4CD7-87C1-80497345F3D0_zpsvkuxv395.jpg]

Oh and when i bought it, i questioned the paul walker thing, he said he knew it was tacky as f*ck but he had it sat on his desk and just decided to put it on there, atleast its not stuck to the boot? lol
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Toms Type R (Caution no Peugeot content inside) - by Tom - 13-06-2014, 08:06 PM