Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Show: French Car Show 7th - 8th June 2014 - Castle Combe, Wiltshire
(10-05-2014, 09:44 PM)Jimbo Wrote:
(10-05-2014, 06:01 PM)Nathan1305 Wrote: Where do 306oc all meet up for camping? I'm not to sure where you guys will be when I get there, is there a specific spot we have or is it just a random part of the camping area. Thanks guys Big Grin

Dont worry too much mate, sure we'll see u etc.
Or you find us were all friendly so come on over

(11-05-2014, 07:39 AM)THE_Liam Wrote: Just look for Dum Dum running around naked or someone being stealthbummed.

Thanks jimbo Smile And haha Liam! I'll know I'm in the right place then lol


Messages In This Thread
RE: French Car Show 7th - 8th June 2014 - Castle Combe, Wiltshire - by Nathan1305 - 11-05-2014, 09:44 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Show: Castle Combe - Forge Action Day - 08/09/18 Eeyore 15 28,835 10-09-2018, 05:01 PM
Last Post: cully
  Show: French Car Show 2018 - Donington - 7th & 8th July 2018 Eeyore 19 34,117 04-07-2018, 09:23 PM
Last Post: Frosty
  Show: Castle Combe - Spring Action Day - 07/04/18 Eeyore 43 36,744 08-04-2018, 10:35 PM
Last Post: Cho99er5000

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)