Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Angel eye headlights with Eyebrows
#1
Hey everyone, I just bought some angel eye headlights (see image) I was wondering if i could get a few details on it,

Firstly will my eyebrows fit them? I assume they will as they should be the same.
Also does the rings be ready set up with the sidelights? Or have to be wired in?


Messages In This Thread
Angel eye headlights with Eyebrows - by pcwork - 14-03-2014, 12:37 AM
RE: Angel eye headlights with Eyebrows - by Matt - 14-03-2014, 04:35 AM
RE: Angel eye headlights with Eyebrows - by Gaz85 - 20-03-2014, 02:34 PM
RE: Angel eye headlights with Eyebrows - by Matt - 21-03-2014, 01:33 AM
Angel eye headlights with Eyebrows - by Skinner - 07-04-2014, 01:35 AM
Angel eye headlights with Eyebrows - by JamesG - 07-04-2014, 07:15 AM
RE: Angel eye headlights with Eyebrows - by Matt - 07-04-2014, 11:00 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)