Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I hate coal
#13
An R70 pump and 1800bar rail sensor wont fix anything

Your MAF can be gone at 7 months, especially if its a non pug air filter.

Those boost pipes off the turbo look like they are leaking and if you are only getting 12 psi probably are considering the car should run 14-15 standard and 15-16 mapped.


Messages In This Thread
I hate coal - by DeeTurbo - 26-12-2013, 10:57 PM
RE: I hate coal - by Craigus - 26-12-2013, 11:03 PM
RE: I hate coal - by Toms306 - 26-12-2013, 11:04 PM
RE: I hate coal - by Piggy - 26-12-2013, 11:07 PM
RE: I hate coal - by Jimbo - 26-12-2013, 11:11 PM
RE: I hate coal - by DeeTurbo - 26-12-2013, 11:18 PM
RE: I hate coal - by Toms306 - 26-12-2013, 11:26 PM
RE: I hate coal - by DeeTurbo - 26-12-2013, 11:41 PM
RE: I hate coal - by C2K - 27-12-2013, 07:41 AM
RE: I hate coal - by Ruan - 27-12-2013, 08:13 AM
RE: I hate coal - by Toms306 - 27-12-2013, 11:04 AM
RE: I hate coal - by Sambarker - 27-12-2013, 09:15 AM
RE: I hate coal - by Dum-Dum - 27-12-2013, 11:20 AM
RE: I hate coal - by DeeTurbo - 27-12-2013, 11:30 AM
RE: I hate coal - by Toms306 - 27-12-2013, 11:48 AM
RE: I hate coal - by DeeTurbo - 27-12-2013, 12:07 PM
RE: I hate coal - by Poodle - 27-12-2013, 01:10 PM
RE: I hate coal - by DeeTurbo - 27-12-2013, 01:29 PM
RE: I hate coal - by mad306man - 27-12-2013, 02:39 PM
RE: I hate coal - by DeeTurbo - 27-12-2013, 02:41 PM
RE: I hate coal - by Poodle - 27-12-2013, 03:46 PM
RE: I hate coal - by DeeTurbo - 27-12-2013, 04:40 PM
RE: I hate coal - by Poodle - 27-12-2013, 04:47 PM
RE: I hate coal - by DeeTurbo - 27-12-2013, 06:29 PM
RE: I hate coal - by Ruan - 29-12-2013, 10:12 AM
RE: I hate coal - by DeeTurbo - 02-01-2014, 01:36 PM
RE: I hate coal - by Poodle - 02-01-2014, 02:07 PM
RE: I hate coal - by DeeTurbo - 02-01-2014, 08:40 PM
RE: I hate coal - by Poodle - 03-01-2014, 11:56 AM
RE: I hate coal - by DeeTurbo - 03-01-2014, 12:56 PM
RE: I hate coal - by Poodle - 03-01-2014, 01:34 PM
RE: I hate coal - by DeeTurbo - 03-01-2014, 06:25 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)