Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Seat swapping, anyone done this...?
#3
Great suggestion! I tried dismantling a leather and alcantara 306 gti seat over the weekend..

There seems to be a significant amount of welding which interferes with the tasks. And as far as I got, it looked like some fabrication work would be needed in order to fit the new lower seat section to the existing seat frame.

I am sure someone on the forums has surpased my tentative investigative efforts and successfully done this. If anyone has, it would be great to know.


Messages In This Thread
Seat swapping, anyone done this...? - by Pipps - 06-12-2013, 12:24 AM
RE: Seat swapping, anyone done this...? - by Pipps - 10-12-2013, 11:56 AM
RE: Seat swapping, anyone done this...? - by C2K - 14-12-2013, 08:39 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Removing and swapping a door lock Matt 12 9,127 17-05-2012, 12:20 PM
Last Post: mark_airey

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)