Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
306 hdi only 37 mpg?
#12
The cat was replaced about 18 months ago and a genuine maf sensor about 2 years ago.

Sorry with regards to the turbo I was getting my wires crossed. I was thinking about when somebody was talking about injector tick some time ago. It kicks in at about 2300.

How would I check for a boost leak and where should I look? Ive looked at the turbo before its difficult to access really and I couldnt see any splits in pipework.

Just one point I dont know if is related to anything atall. When the temperature drops below 6 degrees outside when. I apply the brake the revs drop to the point where it feels its going to stall but never does and revs come back when I take my foot of the brake. When the car warms up it seems to to away. I know this might have nothing to do with it but ive posted this on other forums and still dont have an answer.

Cheers


Messages In This Thread
306 hdi only 37 mpg? - by scfc_151 - 26-11-2013, 09:14 PM
RE: 306 hdi only 37 mpg? - by Jonny81191 - 26-11-2013, 09:28 PM
RE: 306 hdi only 37 mpg? - by scfc_151 - 26-11-2013, 09:32 PM
RE: 306 hdi only 37 mpg? - by Jonny81191 - 26-11-2013, 09:35 PM
RE: 306 hdi only 37 mpg? - by Poodle - 26-11-2013, 09:48 PM
RE: 306 hdi only 37 mpg? - by scfc_151 - 26-11-2013, 09:56 PM
RE: 306 hdi only 37 mpg? - by Toms306 - 26-11-2013, 10:03 PM
RE: 306 hdi only 37 mpg? - by Dum-Dum - 26-11-2013, 10:11 PM
RE: 306 hdi only 37 mpg? - by scfc_151 - 26-11-2013, 10:46 PM
RE: 306 hdi only 37 mpg? - by Jonny81191 - 27-11-2013, 01:26 AM
RE: 306 hdi only 37 mpg? - by Poodle - 27-11-2013, 06:44 AM
RE: 306 hdi only 37 mpg? - by scfc_151 - 27-11-2013, 10:23 AM
RE: 306 hdi only 37 mpg? - by rd070707 - 27-11-2013, 10:33 AM
RE: 306 hdi only 37 mpg? - by scfc_151 - 27-11-2013, 10:42 AM
RE: 306 hdi only 37 mpg? - by Toms306 - 27-11-2013, 11:14 AM
RE: 306 hdi only 37 mpg? - by Midnightclub - 27-11-2013, 10:47 AM
RE: 306 hdi only 37 mpg? - by scfc_151 - 27-11-2013, 10:54 AM
RE: 306 hdi only 37 mpg? - by rd070707 - 27-11-2013, 11:28 AM
RE: 306 hdi only 37 mpg? - by scfc_151 - 23-05-2016, 10:38 AM
RE: 306 hdi only 37 mpg? - by Dum-Dum - 27-11-2013, 12:22 PM
RE: 306 hdi only 37 mpg? - by L.J - 09-01-2014, 04:52 PM
RE: 306 hdi only 37 mpg? - by Dum-Dum - 09-01-2014, 05:10 PM
RE: 306 hdi only 37 mpg? - by scfc_151 - 09-01-2014, 08:47 PM
RE: 306 hdi only 37 mpg? - by C.A.R. - 09-01-2014, 09:14 PM
RE: 306 hdi only 37 mpg? - by scfc_151 - 09-01-2014, 09:37 PM
RE: 306 hdi only 37 mpg? - by Poodle - 10-01-2014, 03:56 PM
RE: 306 hdi only 37 mpg? - by scfc_151 - 11-01-2014, 02:14 PM
RE: 306 hdi only 37 mpg? - by DeeTurbo - 11-01-2014, 02:59 PM
RE: 306 hdi only 37 mpg? - by Poodle - 11-01-2014, 03:20 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)