Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
FOR SALE: £1200 Phase 2 Sigma 5dr 1.9TD
#7
(14-11-2013, 10:41 PM)padge Wrote: didn't know they were sigma ph2's

As this is one, that would probably point towards yes...? I've seen a few, most notably Disco Stu's old one.



Carl, I think in honesty a more realistic price is around £900. Unless you can find someone in the know, looking for one already spec'd, then you could probably get more.

Unfortunately mods don't add significant value Sad


Messages In This Thread
RE: G.I./W.I.W. Phase 2 Sigma 5dr 1.9TD - by Tom - 14-11-2013, 08:29 PM
RE: G.I./W.I.W. Phase 2 Sigma 5dr 1.9TD - by Curt - 14-11-2013, 10:54 PM
RE: G.I./W.I.W. Phase 2 Sigma 5dr 1.9TD - by Tom - 14-11-2013, 11:36 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Diablo 106 GTi - Suffolk - £1200 ONO Toms306 18 8,756 01-03-2015, 05:52 PM
Last Post: Toms306
  For sale: Supercharged '6 Low Boost -Phase 3 China Blue Orta 8 6,037 05-01-2015, 11:39 AM
Last Post: 7057sam
  FOR SWAP/SALE: Phase 1 Sigma '6 c.gerrard 12 8,421 12-11-2014, 05:02 PM
Last Post: ozonehostile

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)