Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
306 HDI sump plug size
#1
I am looking to replace my 306 HDI sump plug with a magnetic sump plug since I am carrying out a service so I need to know the full size/dimensions/threads of what magnetic sump plug that I would need to purchase as I cant find any magnetic sump plugs specifically for 306 HDIs, would I also be best using the original OEM sump plug washer and can anyone recommend any good magnetic sump plugs? Anyone on here running one?


Messages In This Thread
306 HDI sump plug size - by boggs - 11-11-2013, 12:48 AM
RE: 306 HDI sump plug size - by boggs - 11-11-2013, 10:57 AM
RE: 306 HDI sump plug size - by DeeTurbo - 11-11-2013, 10:21 PM
RE: 306 HDI sump plug size - by boggs - 12-11-2013, 12:13 AM
RE: 306 HDI sump plug size - by Slam Wagon - 05-02-2014, 05:55 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Swapping 3 plug to 1 plug bashbarnard 6 4,844 25-02-2017, 05:16 PM
Last Post: bashbarnard
  Sump oil temp plug pugdan95 8 6,057 08-11-2014, 09:14 PM
Last Post: pugdan95
  The sump plug mystery? JJtheHITMAN 11 4,879 05-12-2013, 06:43 AM
Last Post: Lego Jon

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)