Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Price of 306 HDI cats
#6
Ah fingers crossed lol.. Also do I require a fitting kit to fit the decat pipe that I have bought. I was told I would need the fitting kit or else I wouldn't be able to put it on obviously using a new donut ring would be advisable but could I not just use the original botls etc that hold the original cat on to fit my decat pipe straight pipe straight on?

This is the decat pipe I have got: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Peugeot-306-2-...43c1b26415

And if I require a fitting kit will this fitting kit work: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FK80084B-Peuge...43aad716bd

Assuming the reason for needing a fitting kit is because the original kit will be well seized on and bolts may need to be cut or is it not completely necessary?


Messages In This Thread
Price of 306 HDI cats - by boggs - 10-11-2013, 09:21 PM
RE: Price of 306 HDI cats - by boggs - 10-11-2013, 10:27 PM
RE: Price of 306 HDI cats - by Toms306 - 10-11-2013, 10:41 PM
RE: Price of 306 HDI cats - by boggs - 10-11-2013, 10:50 PM
RE: Price of 306 HDI cats - by Toms306 - 10-11-2013, 10:58 PM
RE: Price of 306 HDI cats - by boggs - 10-11-2013, 11:27 PM
RE: Price of 306 HDI cats - by Eeyore - 10-11-2013, 11:41 PM
RE: Price of 306 HDI cats - by tigerstyle - 11-11-2013, 10:59 AM
RE: Price of 306 HDI cats - by boggs - 11-11-2013, 11:05 AM
RE: Price of 306 HDI cats - by Toms306 - 11-11-2013, 05:03 PM
RE: Price of 306 HDI cats - by boggs - 11-11-2013, 12:26 AM
RE: Price of 306 HDI cats - by WiNgNuTz - 11-11-2013, 10:20 AM
Re: RE: Price of 306 HDI cats - by mad306man - 11-11-2013, 06:12 PM
RE: Price of 306 HDI cats - by itone24 - 12-11-2013, 10:45 AM
RE: Price of 306 HDI cats - by Toms306 - 12-11-2013, 10:59 AM
RE: Price of 306 HDI cats - by itone24 - 12-11-2013, 11:03 AM
RE: Price of 306 HDI cats - by Ruan - 13-11-2013, 10:02 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Diesel cats?? budd 16 9,146 19-12-2013, 05:18 PM
Last Post: budd
  more news for de-cats ?? daddyfixit 6 4,391 30-11-2013, 08:48 AM
Last Post: darrenjlobb

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)