Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Removing the PAS
#4
I don't know yet Chris, I'll let you fail at parking it again next time I have it near your place lol

Grant I just wiped it off with a rag soaked in petrol, painted it after that picture though.

It's probably worth adding that if people want to send me theirs to weld, I'll do it for a £5 plus postage costs. If there's enough interest, I'll do the whole unit on an exchange basis.
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.



Messages In This Thread
Removing the PAS - by Jonny81191 - 20-10-2013, 08:21 PM
RE: Removing the PAS - by Dum-Dum - 21-10-2013, 11:59 AM
RE: Removing the PAS - by Grant - 21-10-2013, 12:01 PM
RE: Removing the PAS - by Jonny81191 - 21-10-2013, 12:16 PM
RE: Removing the PAS - by Dum-Dum - 21-10-2013, 03:17 PM
RE: Removing the PAS - by Jonny81191 - 21-10-2013, 05:30 PM
RE: Removing the PAS - by Poodle - 21-10-2013, 07:22 PM
RE: Removing the PAS - by darrenjlobb - 21-10-2013, 07:52 PM
RE: Removing the PAS - by Rippthrough - 21-10-2013, 11:07 PM
RE: Removing the PAS - by Poodle - 22-10-2013, 05:58 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)