Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Cuttting & plumes of white smoke (Diesel?)
#5
No man I was driving lol, pulled over and stopped it right away incase of turbo failure. But no lights, oil and water were ok so I started it and drove again, boost was fine and no smoke after starting it.

Im going to change the fuel filter as it was grimey when I inspected it about 2 weeks ago. Since then ive ran out of fuel so its probably sucked the rest of the shite through.

Just hate the idea that I have to thrash it to know if it's going to conk out again because serious damage could happen at high revs if it was something fatal


Messages In This Thread
RE: Cuttting & plumes of white smoke (Diesel?) - by mcglynn - 05-10-2013, 07:35 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  white smoke from starter motor apples76 12 6,396 17-07-2017, 05:05 AM
Last Post: Poodle
  White smoke LewisG 8 4,365 22-05-2014, 06:18 PM
Last Post: LewisG
  White smoke running shit UPDATED Danny2009 56 25,302 07-02-2014, 08:13 PM
Last Post: mcglynn

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)