Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
406 destroyed tyres.
#1
Sad 
So the new daily I have is a 406 saloon, HDi 90. I'll put a thread up tomorrow. However, I've got issues already Sad

The inner edge of the rear tyres is completely destroyed, like down to the metal and some, can't believe I missed it when I picked the car up, but it came with plenty of fuel so I guess that offsets the cost of a pair of part worns.. Angry

My first thought is the tracking is out, as it also feels a bit tail happy and "wobbly" in corners. Anyone got any other suggestions??

Edit: Jacked it up to swap wheels and all feels solid, so no shot bushes etc..
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.



Messages In This Thread
406 destroyed tyres. - by Jonny81191 - 24-09-2013, 08:49 PM
RE: 406 destroyed tyres. - by Frosty - 24-09-2013, 08:54 PM
RE: 406 destroyed tyres. - by daddyfixit - 24-09-2013, 08:54 PM
RE: 406 destroyed tyres. - by Toms306 - 24-09-2013, 09:16 PM
RE: 406 destroyed tyres. - by miles - 24-09-2013, 09:21 PM
RE: 406 destroyed tyres. - by Piggy - 24-09-2013, 09:25 PM
RE: 406 destroyed tyres. - by Jonny81191 - 24-09-2013, 09:46 PM
RE: 406 destroyed tyres. - by samass - 24-09-2013, 09:57 PM
RE: 406 destroyed tyres. - by Piggy - 24-09-2013, 10:01 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rear pads destroyed in 8 months mad306man 3 2,284 31-03-2014, 09:01 PM
Last Post: John1.4

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)