Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Efficiency of the service brake
#10
(09-08-2013, 07:26 PM)ginge191 Wrote:
(09-08-2013, 07:22 PM)306Puggy Wrote: Guys I think you have muddled the service brake with the parking brake. The service brake is the overall brakes all round, which I only scored 53% on with new brake shoes. 50% is the pass mark IIRC. I believe I scored 23% on the handbrake.

...so whats the problem?

Well, if you read the post correctly, you will see that from research I have reached the conclusion that 50% is quite a low efficiency. You really need things sounding out for you bit by bit don't you? Just like when a teacher teaches a child a long word.

(09-08-2013, 07:25 PM)Jonny81191 Wrote:
(09-08-2013, 07:22 PM)306Puggy Wrote: Guys I think you have muddled the service brake with the parking brake. The service brake is the overall brakes all round, which I only scored 53% on with new brake shoes. 50% is the pass mark IIRC. I believe I scored 23% on the handbrake.

Man, I think you're trolling.. Jus' saying.

Right. And you are not trolling by posting stupid ambiguous comments in threads that have people confused enough already? Nice hypocrisy.


Messages In This Thread
Efficiency of the service brake - by 306Puggy - 09-08-2013, 05:48 PM
RE: Efficiency of the service brake - by Niall - 09-08-2013, 06:00 PM
RE: Efficiency of the service brake - by 306Puggy - 09-08-2013, 06:26 PM
RE: Efficiency of the service brake - by Piggy - 09-08-2013, 07:09 PM
RE: Efficiency of the service brake - by Toms306 - 09-08-2013, 07:15 PM
RE: Efficiency of the service brake - by 306Puggy - 09-08-2013, 07:22 PM
RE: Efficiency of the service brake - by ginge191 - 09-08-2013, 07:26 PM
RE: Efficiency of the service brake - by 306Puggy - 09-08-2013, 07:41 PM
RE: Efficiency of the service brake - by Piggy - 09-08-2013, 08:31 PM
RE: Efficiency of the service brake - by Toms306 - 09-08-2013, 07:36 PM
RE: Efficiency of the service brake - by Poodle - 10-08-2013, 04:16 PM
RE: Efficiency of the service brake - by 306Puggy - 10-08-2013, 04:30 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tyre Fuel Efficiency Ratings Toms306 9 5,166 11-02-2014, 06:23 PM
Last Post: Toms306

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)