Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Central locking receiver.
#1
Hi I hope someone can help,I have a phase 1 D Turbo on a P reg and the central locking has worked fine from the original key,the other day it stopped working!.
I've checked the key is working so I'm guessing its the receiver,i have a constant 12volts at the receiver and on another wire it has 3.5 volts the others have nothing.
Could anyone give me an idea if the above voltages are correct please.

All help much appreciated.


Messages In This Thread
Central locking receiver. - by Rob_p6 pug - 10-07-2013, 06:06 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Central locking/deadlocking/immobiliser going beserk. pug306driver 5 5,954 29-01-2022, 09:29 PM
Last Post: pug306driver
  central locking bypass auto unlocking andyw 1 3,551 04-07-2021, 03:58 PM
Last Post: Mighty306
  Universal remote central locking carrot 1 4,060 19-02-2021, 07:58 AM
Last Post: Mighty306

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)