Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Advice on starting a GT2056s Project
(27-06-2013, 07:49 AM)Jonny81191 Wrote: You've bought the wrong turbo (my opinion) for a start, what are you going to do about the recirculation valve?

Assuming you mean it's wrong just because of the recirculation valve, then I will take it to someone who can blank it off for me. All I know is that it is a much sought after GT2052S. I didn't have anything else to go on.

(27-06-2013, 08:00 AM)ginge191 Wrote: Touché Jonny, but to reply to your latter post, Popcorn

Give everyone a chance I guess; I tried inviting this guy to a social event, type up a constructive, albeit negative comment, and get abused. CBA with this guy Smile

Maybe if you didn't troll my threads like the irritating, backstabbing, two faced so and so that you are I would be cool with you. Until I posted this thread you were cool with me, I don't know what happened nor do I care but at least get out of my threads from now on because you are most irritating. And I KNOW you are trying to get me banned. You know how I am itching to lash out at you.

(27-06-2013, 09:46 AM)Poodle Wrote: He'll never understand because he's so self-absorbed, some people are just like that, nothing you can do about it. It's fine for him to hurl abuse, but the moment someone says something that could be misconstrued as offensive he flies off the handle. Maybe one day he'll work it out, it better be soon because he's fast approaching that point in life where change becomes very difficult, so more likely he'll go through life being an ignorant lady garden.

Wow, this is quite an interesting comment. Now you are trying to dish out life advice in my turbocharger thread. I don't hurl abuse at people actually. If you read my posts where no one is being funny or passive aggressive I am fine. Also it doesn't help when 70% of the users on this forum are either against me or indifferent to the trolls. Plus I get banned for little or no reason before I have a chance to explain things to people observing a given argument. As for going through life being ignorant, pffft, I am quite open minded, I know I'm not perfect, I have some weird fetishes and I make women uncomfortable, so I know other people have other things about them and I will accept those things.

(27-06-2013, 11:52 AM)ginge191 Wrote:
(27-06-2013, 07:09 AM)306Puggy Wrote:
(26-06-2013, 09:41 PM)ginge191 Wrote: True story ^^^^

Hmm, that's interesting, you've been okay with me before. I don't know what I have done to upset you during the period of my last ban (which of course I couldn't have done anything since I was banned) but you seem to have turned against me for some bizzarre and inexplicable reason in that time period.

Yes. You're correct. as said, i put a constructive, albeit negative comment on another thread and you respond as if i'm an idiot.

To add, you say i've little mechanical knowledge or something? Perhaps this thread, perhaps another, i don't have the time of day for you.

As said, i try with you, i've got patience, i've backed you up on the RR thread, saying that you should come and have a good time. You've got ZERO respect for anyone else unless they give you something YOU want.

You need a bit of maturity about situations; if you don't like something someone says, tough shit, WE all receive that at some point. You and no one else will please and make the entire forum happy with what they're doing.

Listen to what people say. They've been around a lot longer than you, i can assure you that.

What makes you think I don't listen to what people say? I am asking questions on this thread but so far I haven't had a specific answer about the video that I have posted or what those other widgets are on the unit. There are loads of threads like this on the forum, what is causing people to fly off the handle in this thread, apart from me being the OP?

Oh and yeah, I have reason to be annoyed with you, so far you have relentlessly trolled my threads, along with your gang. I used to have respect for you but since you jumped on the bandwagon I have seen that drop. I respect people who don't blatantly try to be in the "cool" gang that you clearly want to be in.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Advice on starting a GT2056s Project - by 306Puggy - 27-06-2013, 03:03 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  GT2056s oil feed question simonh 2 1,594 21-02-2018, 05:54 PM
Last Post: simonh
  Problem turbo pressure gt2056s niciou 6 3,037 30-03-2017, 06:41 PM
Last Post: niciou
  lb/ft max gt2056s niciou 0 1,121 13-03-2017, 10:31 AM
Last Post: niciou