Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Advice on starting a GT2056s Project
(26-06-2013, 09:41 PM)ginge191 Wrote: True story ^^^^

Hmm, that's interesting, you've been okay with me before. I don't know what I have done to upset you during the period of my last ban (which of course I couldn't have done anything since I was banned) but you seem to have turned against me for some bizzarre and inexplicable reason in that time period.

(26-06-2013, 09:45 PM)Piggy Wrote: why is there ways two threads by the OP about the same thing?!!

didnt know about water cooling, never used a power tool before, yet attempting your own turbo fitment with a 65quid 'bargain'. eek

Right, where should I start with this ignorant post?Angry Okay, okay, I'll have a go at trying to break it down for you so that you can understand.

1. There are not two threads about the same thing. If you read the other thread you will see that it is about how to put these items together, NOT to ask about the specific unit itself.

2. How would I know about water cooling? It is not a necessity for 306s.

3. Why would I have used a power tool before? I fail to see your logic here.

4. Yes, if you READ what cwspellowe said, he had never done a custom turbo job before either, so what's your problem with mine?

5. Yes it's £65, is that a bad thing to get it that cheap, are you jealous? How about watching the video and being helpful for a change.

(26-06-2013, 09:45 PM)Piggy Wrote: why is there ways two threads by the OP about the same thing?!!

didnt know about water cooling, never used a power tool before, yet attempting your own turbo fitment with a 65quid 'bargain'. eek

(26-06-2013, 09:48 PM)cwspellowe Wrote: Well that explains why its nothing like mine, its a GT2052. Bit misleading to have a GT2056S thread title and say you picked up a turbo when in fact it's not a '56.

Hang on a minute, hang on, hang on. I get unbanned at 9.47. I have been waiting for the past 2 days to make the threads, I am tired. You are having a go at me for not changing the thread title because I forgot? And yet you again were fine before I was banned (for nothing I might add) now you are accusing me of being misleading? Right. I don't know how I have managed to offend you but I am really trying hard to not lash out at people because it feels like the whole world is against me (as usual).

Add on that ginge being an annoying lady garden and his little boyfriend backing him up I am trying really hard not to smash my computer into the wall.

(26-06-2013, 09:58 PM)Piggy Wrote: cant wait to see a rebuild 'help' thread next

So you are born with this knowledge then are you? Idiot.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Advice on starting a GT2056s Project - by 306Puggy - 27-06-2013, 07:09 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  GT2056s oil feed question simonh 2 1,596 21-02-2018, 05:54 PM
Last Post: simonh
  Problem turbo pressure gt2056s niciou 6 3,040 30-03-2017, 06:41 PM
Last Post: niciou
  lb/ft max gt2056s niciou 0 1,127 13-03-2017, 10:31 AM
Last Post: niciou