Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Large 50amp fuse
#7
(02-06-2013, 06:44 PM)Zippy121 Wrote: It doesn't look like an aftermarket fitment, I'll try and take some photos and put them up.
As I said I'm not having any problem, just curious for what it's for tbh.

Sorry about the delay, here are the photos!

(15-06-2013, 12:27 PM)Zippy121 Wrote:
(02-06-2013, 06:44 PM)Zippy121 Wrote: It doesn't look like an aftermarket fitment, I'll try and take some photos and put them up.
As I said I'm not having any problem, just curious for what it's for tbh.

Sorry about the delay, here are the photos!


Attached Files Image(s)
       


Messages In This Thread
Large 50amp fuse - by Zippy121 - 02-06-2013, 09:11 AM
RE: Large 50amp fuse - by Danny2009 - 02-06-2013, 09:15 AM
RE: Large 50amp fuse - by Zippy121 - 02-06-2013, 09:25 AM
RE: Large 50amp fuse - by cully - 02-06-2013, 09:30 AM
RE: Large 50amp fuse - by zx_volcane - 02-06-2013, 01:48 PM
RE: Large 50amp fuse - by Zippy121 - 02-06-2013, 06:44 PM
RE: Large 50amp fuse - by Zippy121 - 15-06-2013, 12:27 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)