Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Dum-Dum's Transsexual HDi Roadster - HE/SHE RUNS!!! :D
(14-06-2013, 06:23 PM)Jonny81191 Wrote: CBA? feck that. Go and do it.

(14-06-2013, 06:31 PM)cwspellowe Wrote: Dum get it f*cking finished already.

OK I've gone out and done some bits but its raining now so ill finish it tomorrow.




(14-06-2013, 06:52 PM)vlj Wrote: Chris if you get down to Elis I have some spare TRE bolts xx
I would but its looking like I dont have enough diesel to do it and I dont have the money. TBH having got a nut on it I think I could do with a new track rod end. Off to ebay I go Smile





Snagging list down to...
Finish lift pump wiring, switch and relay done but needs running to pump and a fuse
Find out why boost gauge wiring aint working
Make fogs yellow
Refit front splitter without twist ties
Refit bumper
Refit wheels



Exhaust clamp is EPIC

   


Messages In This Thread
RE: Dum-Dum's Transsexual HDi Roadster - HE/SHE RUNS!!! :D - by Dum-Dum - 14-06-2013, 08:21 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)