Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
headgasket or f*cked bottom end? HELP
#10
No I mean blow back, caused by worn rings etc.
Current tune Bosch t2, front mount at 20 ish psi. Not overkill really
When I rev the engine with cap off I can see Bubbles but I think this is just what the waterpump is pushing around. And as said some pressure in top hose noticeably more.than before but still not loads


Messages In This Thread
headgasket or f*cked bottom end? HELP - by Jimbo - 17-05-2013, 04:01 PM
RE: headgasket or f*cked bottom end? HELP - by Jimbo - 17-05-2013, 06:42 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  MLS headgasket enquiries. 205dtub 14 9,063 18-02-2015, 11:56 PM
Last Post: vinny
  Is it f*cked? Nathan1305 20 13,587 28-01-2015, 09:37 PM
Last Post: Nathan1305
  Headgasket failure? AdamInNi 3 3,008 31-08-2014, 10:16 PM
Last Post: AdamInNi

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)