Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dum-Dum's Transsexual HDi Roadster - HE/SHE RUNS!!! :D
(01-05-2013, 03:30 PM)C.A.R. Wrote: Mine came with that mod already done and must admit I couldn't imagine not having it...not that our weather is unpredictable or anything!
Youd of had a great laugh on the way to the lakes meet then as it started trying to rain while crawling at about 15mph on the motorway and i was looking up at the sky and swearing. It amused everyone else too.

(01-05-2013, 04:17 PM)Arron Wrote: I just knew you would convert it to derv. I vote a upswept win pipe out the back
Well it is my 3rd cabby so i should do something different I'm not buying your exhaust though.

(01-05-2013, 04:36 PM)londondan86 Wrote: Spot on Chris! I'd love to do a derv cabby just dont have the space to do the swap (thinks, should I bring a cabby with an hdi engine in the boot to fcs, lol )

I like the hard to as well but it must be a pita to store when your not using it and i'm guessing it must be a 2 man job to take on and off.
Its a pain to store as it technically has to be kept flat and it is a 2 man job to fit. You wont fit an engine in the boot as the boot on the cabby is useless and TBH just do it.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dum-Dums Pre-Op 306 XSi -> HDi Tranny Roadster (soon to be crashed/scraped/sold) - by Dum-Dum - 01-05-2013, 07:32 PM