Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
smoothed 5 door shell and other parts I won't be needing.
#35
Was looking for around £50 a door.

Professional welded and smoothed over.

Tints windows and there are poppers in the doors.

I would prefer to sell all four to the same person though.

No news yet as car is still on the road. Next weekend it should be stripped.


Messages In This Thread
RE: smoothed 5 door shell and other parts I won't be needing. - by Pompey306mark - 30-04-2013, 02:58 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  before it goes in the bin gti 6 shell maxlee 13 7,334 22-10-2016, 12:25 PM
Last Post: maxlee
  Breaking: Peugeot 306 1999 T-REG Blue 1.9 TD DT D Turbo S Diesel 5 Door Breaking Parts Spares shazilla 30 22,029 23-02-2016, 03:19 AM
Last Post: Philcollins1988
  5 door car parts: smoothed doors, side skirts and and corbeau sub frames. Pompey306mark 6 4,383 21-07-2015, 12:31 PM
Last Post: Pompey306mark

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)