Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I found some turbos in my garage
#17
done some research on the mystery turbo, its an IFI VF36, twin scroll. fitted to 2006 facelift subaru impreza sti's
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6


Messages In This Thread
I found some turbos in my garage - by Jonny b - 04-04-2013, 05:58 PM
RE: I found some turbos in my garage - by vlj - 04-04-2013, 06:01 PM
RE: I found some turbos in my garage - by Dave - 04-04-2013, 08:48 PM
I found some turbos in my garage - by wonkey18 - 04-04-2013, 09:05 PM
RE: I found some turbos in my garage - by Tom - 04-04-2013, 10:58 PM
RE: I found some turbos in my garage - by Piggy - 05-04-2013, 06:28 AM
RE: I found some turbos in my garage - by Dicky - 06-04-2013, 12:23 AM
RE: I found some turbos in my garage - by Piggy - 05-04-2013, 05:17 PM
I found some turbos in my garage - by wonkey18 - 05-04-2013, 05:41 PM
RE: I found some turbos in my garage - by ozonehostile - 05-04-2013, 08:36 PM
RE: I found some turbos in my garage - by Ricky - 05-04-2013, 08:37 PM
RE: I found some turbos in my garage - by Ruan - 05-04-2013, 08:48 PM
RE: I found some turbos in my garage - by Piggy - 05-04-2013, 09:21 PM
RE: I found some turbos in my garage - by Ruan - 05-04-2013, 09:31 PM
RE: I found some turbos in my garage - by Mal - 06-04-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: I found some turbos in my garage - by Piggy - 11-04-2013, 06:11 AM
RE: I found some turbos in my garage - by Piggy - 11-04-2013, 06:53 AM
I found some turbos in my garage - by Sambarker - 11-04-2013, 08:16 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)