Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Toms306s HDi Replacement...Haterz Gonna Hate!
#4
EA meets just get worse haha.

In all honesty though I do rate Vauxhalls now, a good compromise between cheap/shit french cars and expensive/well built german cars. I prefer them over the equivalent Ford too.

Hope it does you well Tom, sounds like it has potential to be reliable but we know your luck...


Messages In This Thread
Re: Toms306s HDi Replacement...Haterz Gonna Hate! - by Dan! - 24-03-2013, 09:29 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hate facebook DeeTurbo 5 7,525 23-12-2019, 03:20 PM
Last Post: JTaylor2005
  Think I hate insurance Matt 26 15,293 18-10-2015, 09:03 AM
Last Post: highwayman306
  So you're not gonna believe what got delivered today. Dum-Dum 30 25,171 04-02-2015, 05:59 PM
Last Post: puglove

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)