Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Two less sets of lexus lights..
#3
I was planning to go and fetch them this weekend gone while I was down there so I could chuck them on eBay and let some chav give me a twenty note for them, but couldn't fit them on my moped so couldn't bring them home... Sods law.

No CCTV because it's only a small garage, and the car full of the bits was parked out the back behind the garages. It was undoubtedly targetted


Messages In This Thread
Two less sets of lexus lights.. - by AlexCarter - 05-03-2013, 09:29 PM
RE: Two less sets of lexus lights.. - by Scott - 05-03-2013, 09:35 PM
RE: Two less sets of lexus lights.. - by AlexCarter - 05-03-2013, 09:40 PM
RE: Two less sets of lexus lights.. - by Eeyore - 05-03-2013, 09:42 PM
RE: Two less sets of lexus lights.. - by readie - 06-03-2013, 09:06 AM
RE: Two less sets of lexus lights.. - by puglove - 06-03-2013, 10:22 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)