Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Brake warning light always on
#1
Okay I think this is related to my instrument cluster fault since it cropped up after I removed and replaced the cluster. The brake warning light is always on except when I push the brake pedal then it goes off. I have checked the plug on the master cylinder reservoir and the handbrake button. Now, I know when you press the brakes and the light comes on it means the pads are low, but the other way around I'm clueless.


Messages In This Thread
Brake warning light always on - by Flynn - 25-01-2012, 09:53 PM
Re: Brake warning light always on - by Hitchos - 25-01-2012, 10:02 PM
Re: Brake warning light always on - by Atterz - 26-01-2012, 02:08 PM
Re: Brake warning light always on - by Flynn - 26-01-2012, 06:57 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Brake light switch parts exploded view pug306driver 11 9,752 13-12-2021, 06:11 PM
Last Post: Mighty306
  Brake light switch pug306driver 10 8,322 14-10-2021, 01:18 PM
Last Post: pug306driver
  Battery warning light/fuse keeps blowing.HELP Clump1298 8 6,870 03-09-2020, 08:21 AM
Last Post: ekjdm14

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)