Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Diesel 306 advice
#1
I am going to buy a diesel 306 and there is a £200 difference between the 1.9 d turbo and the 2.0 HDi. Which should I go for, I've been told the 1.9 is quicker than the HDi is this true. which is the better one to go for.
NO SMOKE NO POKEBig Grin


Messages In This Thread
Diesel 306 advice - by Aaron _d95 - 24-01-2013, 07:01 PM
RE: Diesel 306 advice - by Dan! - 24-01-2013, 07:02 PM
RE: Diesel 306 advice - by Scott - 24-01-2013, 07:06 PM
Diesel 306 advice - by Aaron _d95 - 24-01-2013, 07:03 PM
RE: Diesel 306 advice - by puglove - 24-01-2013, 07:06 PM
RE: Diesel 306 advice - by Toms306 - 24-01-2013, 07:27 PM
RE: Diesel 306 advice - by puglove - 24-01-2013, 07:28 PM
RE: Diesel 306 advice - by Toms306 - 24-01-2013, 07:31 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)