Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coppers and why I dislike them immensely!
(28-11-2012, 08:48 PM)Toms306 Wrote: Well actually....I don't choose to live in such a shit place, I was born into it, hardly my choice! But that's for another thread.

If my car was stolen I would phone the police, they would add it to the anpr database as stolen so yes it would flag up on the anpr. Therefore no need to pull randomers for that reason.

And you've still all missed the point with the tyre - the person can't afford to replace it, regardless of how many times they look at it. Rolleyes but its not causing anyone harm.

(28-11-2012, 08:56 PM)Toms306 Wrote:
(28-11-2012, 08:54 PM)sean-306 Wrote: people go on holiday

Do they? They're lucky then. But tbh if you're going away for a while. You should probably invest in a steering wheel lock or clamp....

Until it goes bang and you kill someone/get killed of course. But yes, not causing anyone any harm Rolleyes If it's illegal then there is a reason someone has deemed it so, it's not up to us to question it. If you can't afford to replace it then you shouldn't be driving it on the road. Otherwise it's the same as saying, "I can't afford tax/insurance/MOT this month so I'm just going to keep driving without it".

Also, if they are busy saying up for that bald tyre then how do you expect them to afford a steering wheel lock? :blink:
(28-11-2012, 09:01 PM)Tom Wrote: Dum are you a police officer? lol

Someone's quick on the uptake TongueTongue
[Image: 306Green5DrSig.png]
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Coppers and why I dislike them immensely! - by burnmw - 28-11-2012, 09:04 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Coppers in Lincolnshire! InkedMuttley 35 12,495 11-07-2012, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Toms306