Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
White phase 1, now with added truck turbo and massive head gasket failure
#80
Pugmarshall and I know a place that does dyno runs that could be incorporated into the midlands meet (separate thread) but I already went on the rollers earlier in the year. Still I'd turn up wherever just for the meet up.


Messages In This Thread
White phase 1, now with added truck turbo - by ash240970 - 12-11-2012, 05:09 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Project Truck Turbo MkII, gathering dust ozonehostile 418 336,569 29-08-2019, 09:51 PM
Last Post: Dturboleeds
  Bianca White Phase 2 Gti6 Track & Fast Road Car Chr1sch 62 40,817 22-02-2016, 01:54 PM
Last Post: Chr1sch
Wink Mark's White Phase 1 XUD Project MarkHam 13 9,294 11-03-2015, 02:10 PM
Last Post: anto

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)