Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
How do you get the gear knob off???
#1
Stupid question I know!

I thought you just had to pull. I have. very hard, and it won't budge?

Anyone any Ideas??
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.



Messages In This Thread
How do you get the gear knob off??? - by Jonny81191 - 14-01-2012, 06:55 PM
How do you get the gear knob off??? - by Matt - 14-01-2012, 07:05 PM
Re: How do you get the gear knob off??? - by Dan! - 18-01-2012, 09:35 AM
Re: How do you get the gear knob off??? - by Dan! - 18-01-2012, 11:29 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Will this gear knob fit? Suggestions for a better one? Charlie0 3 4,652 16-09-2020, 03:53 PM
Last Post: ekjdm14
  Wanter Gear Knob Pug0BZ3011 1 2,698 19-05-2016, 05:22 PM
Last Post: WiNgNuTz
  Which is this gear knob? vandalzd 0 2,109 22-09-2015, 05:02 PM
Last Post: vandalzd

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)