Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
White phase 1, now with added truck turbo and massive head gasket failure
(12-11-2012, 09:27 AM)CJ_Derv Wrote: Very interesting this, especially running stock pump, guessing its been gov modded, but nothing else other than a tune, thats all ive had done so far and managed good figuires on a wayy smaller turbo than yours. would love to see power this beast makes

never been a fan of turbos over the gearbox unless its a big fecker like this Smile got me interested in this twin entry setup too.

would be interesting to see what this would be like with bigger pump.

Im contemplating a new build which has been done but never completed and run, 2.1 crank in a 1.9 block for more torque

CJ

In other words finishing off JP's build that he gave up on lol?

For measureing the belt, the way ive always done it (and believe me ive done it alot of times with all my different supercharger arrangements!) is ive got an old belt (longish one) thats cut in half, then you just wrap it aroundthe pulleys how you want, overlap them, and draw across the belt where they meet, then remove it again, lay it on the ground flat, and measure it on the floor, then just buy a gates belt 6pkxxx where xxx is the length in mm that you just measured....works everytime! You need to be more accurate than you think, the tensioner will only take up 5-10mm tops, anything more than that and itl be no good!
| Dyno Power Runs & Steady State Facilities Available, Just Ask Anytime |
| #DervMafia |

[Image: sigi-2.png]
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: White phase 1, now with added truck turbo - by darrenjlobb - 12-11-2012, 10:23 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Project Truck Turbo MkII, gathering dust ozonehostile 418 192,156 29-08-2019, 09:51 PM
Last Post: Dturboleeds
  Bianca White Phase 2 Gti6 Track & Fast Road Car Chr1sch 62 18,590 22-02-2016, 01:54 PM
Last Post: Chr1sch
Wink Mark's White Phase 1 XUD Project MarkHam 13 4,933 11-03-2015, 02:10 PM
Last Post: anto