Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
GI - Black/Grey Leather Reclining Buckets
#1
Hey guys, I bought a set of leather reclining buckets a little while back but am now thinking of sticking with standard seats and spending the money elsewhere.

I'll put up some photos later. They are in very good condition and have omp bases, and also I've had a bracket made to allow you to fit them with the standard seat belt pre tensioners.

£180 collected for the pair Smile


Messages In This Thread
GI - Black/Grey Leather Reclining Buckets - by Scott - 28-10-2012, 03:01 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  302mm brakes FMIC coilovers 16"s buckets - 206 Breaking - PRICE DROPS!!! Dum-Dum 41 25,380 10-04-2016, 11:01 PM
Last Post: Dum-Dum
  swap reclining buckets and rage harnesses zekegti6 8 4,140 07-09-2013, 10:42 PM
Last Post: joelww
  White 15" Pro Race 3's, Cobra Misano S reclining buckets, Mongoose cat back Curt 21 11,787 19-05-2013, 09:50 PM
Last Post: Curt

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)